Tuesday, March 24, 2009

our first.. TAG


1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago we were just little girls.. Eight years old. probably very exciting about alost being nine!!

2.Things On My To Do list: really umm we need to clean our room.. our moms would frown at the mess...

3. Bad Habits: we eat alot.. haha and dawni chews her nails alot.. and kelsey pops her knuckles.

4. Places I have Lived: kelsey has moved alot its going to be hard to list East Garland UT.. Dawni has lived in Preston ID Logan UT Tremonton UT Fielding UT and.. We are both currently living in LOGAN!

5. Things Most People Don't Know About Me: UMM we are the coolest girls ever.. BUT well everyone already knows that!

We tag.. Cali.. Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday girls! I just got back from the mall and I got you each those pants you wanted. Sorry Kels..all the green ones were too big, so you had to have pink ones. Oh well...at least you guys will match when you go out dancing :) you two crack me up! I miss ya...oh and I SOOOO don't do tags..sorry :(

    ReplyDelete