Thursday, July 1, 2010

Being far from my family i decided to start blogging again... As most of you know i recently moved to BOISE!! i love it here! There is always something going on downtown and the social life is amazing.. well so i have heard i haven't really made any friends yet.. Therefore i have plenty of time to blog:)

My favorite thing so far about my move is... THE HOUSE BEING CLEAN!! my last place i lived the roommates were not so clean to say the least, i was always cleaning up after them.. And let me tell you it got real old real quick! I still do most of the cleaning but Shawn is not a messy person so i am just fine with that. Everyone has been asking for pics of our new place so that is just what i am gonna do!!














I finally got to my strawberries before the squirrels did this time! i was so excited and it was delicious!! We just got the furniture (the love seat is still on its way!) Shawn is so proud of his furniture.. he is definitely a dork about it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute place! Save me a strawberry! I'm glad you're blogging again. It will give me incentive to keep mine going...Love MOM

    ReplyDelete